The time has finally come.
Matt and his friends are only a few steps away from discovering the mysterious truth behind the laptop—and those who created it.
But when the awful truth is revealed, Sam is captured and the boys have no choice but to band together to create a secret sting operation and stage a rescue…if they can muster the courage.
This eighth novel in The Amazing Laptop series is packed with aquatic action, plenty of humor, and one amazing twist after another as it teaches tween boys how to grow stronger in Jesus.
About the Series
The Amazing Laptop series is full of hilarity, action, adventure and mystery. With technology, sports and humor as key elements throughout, it’s specifically written to engage boys. But girls love it, too! And with a strong Christian message about growing in Christ, parents appreciate every one.
- Shut Down
The Amazing Laptop #8
- Author: Christopher P.N. Maselli
- Publisher: Zonderkidz
- Series: The Amazing Laptop
- Categories: Middle Grade (Ages 8-14), Christian
“This is it! All your questions are answered in this final book in the Laptop series. It’s sad to see this one end, but won’t you be glad to finally know whether Matt and his friends can make it through this in one piece?” – Chris
- Gotta love Gill’s surprise to the bad guys with HamsterDance!
- Originally, I wrote this book with everything in chapter one dispersed throughout the chapters as flashbacks. But it was too confusing, so we put them at the front instead.
- Gill’s idea with Hershey’s cocoa mix really works.