Alex is the only Superkid available for what sounds like a routine tracking mission. But he soon discovers there’s more to his mission than he expected–much more.
Suddenly, Alex finds himself in the last place he needs to be in order to save Superkid Academy: He finds himself waking up nearly two years in the future!
Will Alex be able to stop NME’s Disater Virus in time? How can he get back to the reality he knows as the truth?
Only listening to the Spirit of God and walking in forgiveness will lead Alex to the answer.
Get ready for a mind-working mystery where the powers of truth and deception collide!
About the Series
Give your kids the action-packed, Christian adventure series that will keep them turning the pages! Perfect for reluctant readers, the Commander Kellie and the Superkids Adventures is the futuristic novel series that parents can trust. Based on the characters from Kenneth Copeland Ministries’ children’s movies, you’ll see these ordinary kids do extraordinary things as they boldly live out their faith.
- In Pursuit of the Enemy
Commander Kellie & the Superkids Adventures #4
- Author: Christopher P.N. Maselli
- Publisher: KCP / Harrison House
- Series: Commander Kellie and the Superkids Adventures
- Categories: Middle Grade (Ages 8-14), Christian
“I love In Pursuit of the Enemy because it marks the introduction of my favorite villian of all time, Mashela Knavery. I liked her so much, I decided to bring her back in novels #5, #6 and #8. She’s the perfect enemy–mean, cunning…and tender.” – Chris
- Mashela’s last name, Knavery, means “dishonest, a piece of mischief or trickery.”
- This book was originally titled, “NME Pursuit,” to which I’m still somewhat partial.
- Mashela’s agent number was my first apartment number.
- In my original plotting, I toyed with this book being mostly about the virus Techno gets. In the end, I made this a very minor subplot.