The QoolQuad Laptop guys go on a father/son retreat in the wilderness. The boys, however, have another agenda.
They have discovered that the address of the person who left the laptop message, “If you have come here then I must be dead,” lives near camp.
They sneak away to find the note-writer, and after being dunked in the river and spending the night in a cave, they find a secret entrance to an old cabin.
What they learn there is frightening—and Matt begins to realize that he and his dad might have more things in common after all.
About the Series
The Amazing Laptop series is full of hilarity, action, adventure and mystery. With technology, sports and humor as key elements throughout, it’s specifically written to engage boys. But girls love it, too! And with a strong Christian message about growing in Christ, parents appreciate every one.
- Explosive Secrets
The Amazing Laptop #3
- Author: Christopher P.N. Maselli
- Publisher: Zonderkidz
- Series: The Amazing Laptop
- Categories: Middle Grade (Ages 8-14), Christian
“Matt and his friends finally get closer to finding out some important secrets about the laptop in this fun, wilderness adventure.” – Chris
- I got the story idea for what happens to Hulk in chapter one from a trip I went on when I first started attending Youth Group. I’ll never forget when a friend of mine started singing “River of Life” as a troublemaker tried to “hold it.”
- If you want to find out more about the laptop’s history, read some of the descriptive paragraphs again when Matt and his friends enter the underground bunker. Good stuff is there…and it may just come up again.