Looking forward to a quiet and relaxing vacation with her parents, Valerie’s plans are shattered when she is accidentally abandoned on an unfamiliar island.
It’s all she can do to find her way home…and when she’s joined by a forsaken native boy who holds a deadly secret, every turn they take is more dangerous than the last!
Will Valerie ever escape the treacherous Jungle Island? Will her new friend lead her in the right direction? How will she get away from all the unfamiliar territory, hostile natives and savage wildlife?
Prepare for a jungle full of adventure and a powerful message of freedom from fear as Valerie makes her daring Escape from Jungle Island!
About the Series
Give your kids the action-packed, Christian adventure series that will keep them turning the pages! Perfect for reluctant readers, the Commander Kellie and the Superkids Adventures is the futuristic novel series that parents can trust. Based on the characters from Kenneth Copeland Ministries’ children’s movies, you’ll see these ordinary kids do extraordinary things as they boldly live out their faith.
- Escape From Jungle Island
Commander Kellie & the Superkids Adventures #3
- Author: Christopher P.N. Maselli
- Publisher: KCP / Harrison House
- Series: Commander Kellie and the Superkids Adventures
- Categories: Middle Grade (Ages 8-14), Christian
“Escape from Jungle Island is my favorite of the Superkid novels. I just love the adventure. Valerie is the easiest Superkid character for me to write, I think because she’s the boldest and in many ways, the most fearless.” – Chris
- Some people don’t realize that if you read the Manwan language backward, you can actually find out exactly what they’re saying!
- Chris came up with Valerie’s last name by closing his eyes and sticking his finger in a phone book.
- Chris placed Calypso Island and Jungle Island near Costa Rica mainly because he wanted a Caiman crocodile in the story.