Matt and his friends uncover a mysterious secret about Matt’s nemesis, Hulk Hooligan.
In part two of the Laptop series, the QoolQuad is back for another technological adventure when Matt is tempted to use the laptop to stifle an inevitable confrontation and beef up his own reputation at the same time.
Matt and his friends are thrown into a pursuit that only ingenuity, creativity, and a lot of courage will get them through.
Will Matt break the “Honor Code”? Will he choose to help his enemy or save himself?
Full of suspense and intrigue, anything is possible in this technological thriller.
About the Series
The Amazing Laptop series is full of hilarity, action, adventure and mystery. With technology, sports and humor as key elements throughout, it’s specifically written to engage boys. But girls love it, too! And with a strong Christian message about growing in Christ, parents appreciate every one.
- Double Take
The Amazing Laptop #2
- Author: Christopher P.N. Maselli
- Publisher: Zonderkidz
- Series: The Amazing Laptop
- Categories: Middle Grade (Ages 8-14), Christian
“It seemed only natural that Matt and his friends immediately put the laptop to an “ultimate challenge”–over a matter of life and death. I ended up liking Hulk so much, I wanted a story that focused a bit on him and his family.” – Chris
- This is the first book I wrote with burping and armpit sounds as part of the storyline. Go Hulk!
- Ms. Whitmore tells a story about a mudslide on Wellington Avenue. This is a street one of my best friend’s lived on when I grew up.